Comfort is on the way

Professional HVAC Preventive Maintenance Contractor in Ridgeland MS

HVAC Preventive Maintenance Contractor in Ridgeland MS
Most people aren’t aware that HVAC systems need regular maintenance in order to function properly and efficiently. Over the years, our team at Climate King in Ridgeland MS has come to realize that as much as 90% of all HVAC system problems tend to be caused by an accumulation of dirt and dust because of poor maintenance habits. Rather than contacting a specialist only when something goes wrong, we strongly believe in the importance of HVAC preventive maintenance services.

In the long term, maintenance can help you save a considerable amount of money. Not only will an HVAC unit that is not properly maintained break down more quickly and frequently, but it will also cost you more on a monthly basis. Namely, research has proven that HVAC equipment that is dirty will cost over $600 in a given cooling season, on average, more than equipment that has been cleaned on a regular basis. Making sure that you have an adequate HVAC preventive maintenance plan in place is very important and at Climate King we tend to recommend that all HVAC owners employ a 70/30 rule — while 70% of all HVAC costs should be preventive in nature, the remaining 30% should be corrective. In this way, your HVAC system will cost you the least amount of money while also ensuring that your system is operating at peak efficiency for as long as possible.


The Benefits of HVAC Preventive Maintenance in Ridgeland

Preventive maintenance might initially sound like an unnecessary expenditure. However, there are numerous advantages to committing to an HVAC preventive plan. Take a look at some of the proven benefits of a scheduled preventive plan with Climate King:

  • Improved air quality

Making sure that your HVAC system is properly maintained will also assist you by decreasing the level of allergens such as dust, pollen and even some types of bacteria from your building. These types of pollutants can have a major impact on people’s health and even their productivity as they work.

  • Longer lifespan of HVAC equipment

By making sure that your HVAC equipment undergoes regular maintenance, you are also contributing to ensuring that your equipment has a long service life. If you conduct your maintenance on a regular basis, the average service life of your equipment can last up to fifteen years.

  • Lower energy expenditure

The energy expenditure of an HVAC system is directly related to its ability to transfer heat. The more dirt on the surface that transfers heat, the more energy is required to accomplish a comparable cooling effect. If you are committed to ensuring that you don’t waste any energy, it is important to clean the heat transfer surfaces on a regular basis.

  • Increased level of comfort

By making sure that your HVAC system is clean and properly calibrated and maintained, we are able to ensure a consistent level of comfort in your building. A dirty and unserviced HVAC system will be more difficult to calibrate and very often results in inconsistent cooling experiences throughout the entire building.

It is important to keep in mind that each business’ HVAC system needs are different, depending on the type of business and other factors, such as location, as well as the special needs of those in the building. For instance, businesses located in more polluted areas might require more frequent maintenance, while those in cleaner areas may be fine with only periodic checks. Also, businesses with pets and/or adults with sensitive respiratory systems could require more frequent checks. If you are interested in finding out more about what type of maintenance plan our team at Climate King would recommend for you, feel free to contact us for more information.


Expert HVAC Preventive Maintenance Service in Ridgeland MS

Over the past 20 years, we have dealt with a wide range of businesses and provided customized and effective preventive maintenance services for all of them. If you are interested in ways that you can use preventive maintenance to save money for your business, feel free to contact us for more information. We would be happy to provide a free consultation and conduct a short analysis regarding your business’ maintenance needs. For more information, contact us today to speak to one of our HVAC maintenance professionals at 601-499-4507!

Same day/next day services available | Ridgeland, MS 601-499-4507 | Memphis, TN 901-317-9757

Ridgeland, MS601-499-4507
Memphis, TN 901-317-9757

Climate King